Collegiate Sports Paging System
Use Case Specification: Edit Profile
|October 9, 1999
|December 1, 1999
||Update after Elaboration phase
Table of Contents
This use case occurs when a subscriber wishes to change their profile
information or when a new subscriber wishes to enroll.
Flow of Events
- User selects "Edit Profile"
- System displays categories of profile (personal,
information, "page me when"
- User selects category.
- If more than one profile exists for a category (for instance, a subscriber
may have more than one pager), a list of possible profiles within the
category is presented.
- User selects specific profile within category.
- System displays detail of specific profile.
- User updates detail, presses "OK"
- If information changed includes credit card information, system validates
new information with external credit card system. If information
contains pager information, pager PIN format is validated along with email
address for sending pages.
- System updates subscriber profile.
If validation of credit card information fails, user is presented with a
message indicating failure, and is presented with their profile for update once
If this is a new subscriber, the use case "Pay Fee with Credit
Card" is invoked following step 9 above.
This needs to be secured as credit card information may be in the profile.
For a new subscriber, when this use case is complete, the subscriber is
immediately eligible to receive pages.
1987 - 2003 Rational Software Corporation