Collegiate Sports Paging System
Use Case Specification: Print Advertiser Reports
|October 9, 1999
Table of Contents
Print Advertiser Reports
This use case occurs when an advertiser accesses the Collegiate Sports Paging
System to obtain reports of how their advertising content has been viewed.
Flow of Events
- Advertiser selects "Print Reports"
- System displays all advertising content provided by advertiser
- Advertiser selects one or more pieces of content on which to report
- System displays a list of reports for this advertiser
- Advertiser selects one or more reports to generate
- Advertiser selects format (Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® Excel®, or to browser window)
- System creates first report and prompts user to save or view
- Advertiser saves or views report, selects "Next Report"
- System creates next report and prompts user to save or view
- Bullets 8) and 9) are repeated until all reports are complete
Special requirements will be determined during the next iteration.
Issues - what do we do with obsolete content? How long will we allow
reports to be run on content no longer available on the web site? Do we need to
encrypt this transmission?
User is connected and validated as an advertiser.
Postconditions will be determined during the next iteration.
Extension points of the use case will be identified during the Elaboration
1987 - 2003 Rational Software Corporation