Collegiate Sports Paging System
Use Case Specification: Read Content on Web Site
|October 9, 1999
Table of Contents
Read Content on Web Site
This use case occurs when an active subscriber or unregistered user connects
to the system to view information.
Flow of Events
- System scans "archived" list of content. For any stories older
than 2 days, the story is moved back into the general category
- System displays banner ads, general content categories, and specific
stories for which pages have been sent.
- Subscriber views stories
- For any paged stories, the stories are marked as viewed and placed into an
User is not registered subscriber
- System displays banner ads and general content categories
- System provides the option for the user to subscribe
- User views stories
Special requirements will be determined during the next iteration.
Postconditions will be determined during the next iteration.
Extension points of the use case will be identified during the Elaboration
1987 - 2003 Rational Software Corporation