Collegiate Sports Paging System
Use Case Specification: Subscribe
|October 9, 1999
Table of Contents
This use case enables a potential subscriber to subscribe to the Collegiate
Sports Paging System service.
Flow of Events
- Potential Subscriber selects "Subscribe" option.
- System looks up current contract terms and available service options
- System displays contract terms and service options
- Potential subscriber acknowledges terms and selects service options
- System records currently selected service options
- System displays categories of profile (personal, preferences, pager
information, "page me when" selections).
- User selects category
- System displays detail of category
- User updates detail, presses "OK"
- System validates data as required, updates subscriber profile.
User rejects contract terms
If the potential subscriber does not acknowledge the contract terms, the use
Special requirements will be determined during the next iteration.
Postconditions will be determined during the next iteration.
Extension points of the use case will be identified during the Elaboration
1987 - 2003 Rational Software Corporation